Laravel is considered to be the best open-source PHP web framework popularly used for easy and quick web development. A developer would want work to be done easily, smoothly and want to write clean, simple and reusable code. Laravel framework will fulfill all developer needs with its powerful features. Developers have started to use Laravel more and more because of its rich and high readability features.
Some key features of the framework include various ways of accessing relational databases, ORM, auto loading, efficient reverse routing, expressive migration system and its orientation to syntactic sugar.One of the most important reason of the use of Laravel is that developers would be able to experience a trouble-free syntax. The framework will rule the future for scaling its way to be the best framework of PHP.
- Authentication: Laravel makes authentication implementation very simple and easy. It is easy to say that everything is configured out-of-the-box. The authentication configuration file is situated at config/auth.php that has various well-documented options to tweak the authentication services behavior.
- Localization: Laravel provides Localization features which is a convenient way of retrieving strings of various languages. These strings allow supporting of multiple languages effortlessly within the app.
- Events: This is a very basic yet important feature of Laravel as it enables a simple observer implementation which means it allows one to listen and subscribe for events in the application. Mainly, these event classes are stored in application or in the Events directory and meanwhile the listeners are stored in Listeners or in app.
- Pagination: Pagination can be very painful but Laravel makes it very easy because it can quickly generate an intelligent “range” of links based on current page and HTML. The links generated are totally compatible with the Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Routing System: Laravel enables programmers to adopt a routing approach which is both simple and easy. They are simply required to create the appropriate directory for each URI, and create links to various named routes. While writing PHP code, Laravel automatically inserts the URI based on link to named route and also update the routes automatically each time the routes change.
- App Structure: The default Laravel app structure is easy to use and is made to offer an easy and convenient starting point for big and small apps. One could organize the app exactly in the way they like easily.
- Blade templates: The framework provides Blade, a powerful and simple templating engine. In sharp contrast to various popular PHP templating engines, Blade does not limit one from using plain PHP code in the views. All Blade views are collated to plain PHP code and then cached until they’re modified.
With all its great features, Laravel has outshined most of the popular frameworks of PHP. Clearly it is the winner this year. Laravel is simple to make an application and the code is straightforward and easily readable.