Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce CMS (Content Management Systems) among users and developers. One of its best features is its flexibility.
In an eCommerce business, it is imperative for you to facilitate your customers in the best possible way. The competition has drastically increased in today’s time and it has created a situation for every business wherein it has become inevitable for them to sustain their existing customers.
Therefore, it is vital that you update your Magento store with the custom extensions. These extensions come with an aim to enable you to provide some advanced facilities on your site to your customers. Moreover, the Magento Extensions are quite helpful in getting you good conversion rates. It directly or indirectly affects your business in an effective manner.
With Magento extensions, you can customize your site without any hassle of coding and still make it very appealing to your clients and prompt them to use different advanced facilities.
Listed below are some of the Magento extensions that will make your website more appealing and facilitating to your customers.
- Google Tag Manager Integration: This extension allows you to manage your Google Analytics events, Adwords conversions and re introduce your products to your existing customers and much more. You need to integrate Google Tag Manager into your site through pasting a code snippet to every page of it.
- Magento Affiliate: You can have great sales through Affiliate marketing as it allows other people to send customers to your site. These people could be your current customers, other sources. You have to pay a certain percentage of your sale to these people who are affiliated with you.
- Advanced Product Video: This extension is very helpful for conversion rates. It enables you to upload and manage videos for all your products. When you upload videos for your site products, customers get a clear picture and idea about your products and business and makes it easier for them to access product videos and decide on their purchases.
- Facebook discount extension: The facebook extension prompts your users to share your page on their social media like Facebook which will make other users on their page aware of your business subsequently helping you get more followers and brand recognition. This app gives bonus to customers in the form of a discount which they can use on your website.
- Magento Follow up email: Most of the visitors that come to your website, do not make any purchases. This app helps you getting your visitors’ email addresses and you can email them your high offers and vouchers to attract them to your site which can result into sales.
- Magento Performance Speed booster: Delay in loading time can lead to delay in conversions. Slow loading time will also affect your search engine ranking in a negative way. Increase in site speed can automatically result in increase in your search traffic and search engine rankings. Thus it is advisable to make your website speed optimum.
- Checkout Address suggestion and Auto complete: Shopping cart abandonment happens mainly due to the tendency of people, not wanting to fill so much data on the checkout page. This process can be made easier by offering them autofill options that allows them to easily choose data previously used.
Magento extensions are of great help when you want your customers to enjoy their visit on your site and make purchases later on. Moreover, using the Magento extensions on your eCommerce store will benefit you in every possible manner that were discussed above and help your marketing strategies as well.