What is Managed KVM Cloud VPS hosting?
‘Cloud’, as we know is a network of servers that operate in their own unique ways like to store, manage and process data. The cloud is very simple to use and allows for easy access by users. VPS hosting uses physical servers off-location that are generally shared among clients. VPS hosting allows for the storage of files, data, pictures, media, operating systems and more. A user’s files or space is completely isolated from other users making it a 100% dedicated server. Cloud VPS hosting offers both private or public cloud services. One of the main benefits of managed cloud VPS hosting is that users do not have to manage their own hardware. The service provider monitors everything around the clock making sure everything is up and running at all times.
Why use KVM Cloud VPS hosting?
- 99.9999% Uptime Guarantee: Our real time monitoring makes sure that your business stays running.
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreement: Our services are backed by industry-leading SLA guarantees ensuring impeccable service quality.
- 24*7 support: Our team is on hand 24*7*365 in the event that you need any assistance.
- Regular Backups: With regular backups, less data loss and disruption to your business.
- Free Migration: We provide free migration services from other server/websites.
- 4-6 hours provisioning: 4-6 hours provisioning facility available
- DDOS protection complementary: Guarded against all types of Distributed Denials of Service attacks.